I too am no exception. For the last few years I’ve been spending an increasingly high % of effort on looking for business rather than actually doing things. Part of the effort is scattering my resume all over…
AVAILABLE FOR TEMPORARY/CASUAL/PT/FREELANCE WORK
– Thorough knowledge of the Russian environment. Understaning the needs and challenges that face western travellers to Russia.
– Translating and interpreting. Well-versed in technical subjects. Able to do simultaneous.
– Website administration, content development, and promotion, full cycle, since 1997, with 12 sites under my care at present.
– Property management. Operated a small country retreat and a horse-riding establishment for 10 years. Provided horse riding and handling lessons, organized trips. Kitchen management and cooking, including food preparation under field conditions.
– Imprinted with defensive Canadian driving style in 1981. Nearly 20 accident free years on Russian roads under a variety of conditions.
– Many technical/mechanical/manual skills that include welding, forging, horse shoeing, basic car repairs, electric work, plumbing etc. etc.
– Home office in the center of Moscow.
– Attention filming crews and deep tourism enthusiasts! I own a 4WD truck and a camper equipped for autonomous living and working in the field.
– An extensive network of contacts throughout Russia. Among my friends and associated on whom I can rely are lawyers, accountants, archive professionals, journalists, auto enthusiasts, artists, welders, dog breeders, educators..